TheUninvited Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II - Bartz Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Only clan-member account approved. If you're already one, contact a Clan Leader in-game to be approved.
We focus on recruiting: Aeore Healers/ Iss Enchanters/ Othel Rogues (active, 94+)
• Visit forum on daily basis, to be informed about all clan news!

WTJ your clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

WTJ your clan Empty
PostSubject: WTJ your clan   WTJ your clan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 4:22 pm

My name is: My name is Nick im 28 years old from VT USA
I usually play:Every day after work 4pm EST to 10pm EST
My char name is Adinon lvl 86 Yul
My 1st subclass is: Doing sub class quest ATM need help with raids in TOI
My 2nd subclass is: N/A
My 3rd subclass is: N/A
I am Noblesse: No
My ingame gear consists of: main: +3 APO Bow +180 Holy with Damage SA. Working on getting Full TW LA. +4 Freya Neck Zaken Cloak, Full Imm LA and Jewels. Some armor has attribute protections but not all.

The clans I've previously been in are: only Wolfs clan just was not active only the clan leader was ever on.
Can you play in mass PvP ? yeah of course
I want to join TheUninvited because: well Im looking for some action/fun I want to PVP, raid and Party.
About applying to other clans : No
People that can recommend me: None
I LOVE pvp, and will help clan members when they need it. I stoped playing L2 just before S grade gear came out. I was in the ARMY and went to Iraq so I had to stop playing. I was our Alli siege leader and loved to pvp. There is alot of new thing I need to learn so I hope all of you will show me the new and best areas.
I come from this server: Bartz
Other Info: Im sexy and I know it ;)Hope to hear from you all. I am friends with Papucel in game. I will use TS, Vent or any voice com's just let me know what you all use.
Back to top Go down
iSae
TU)core member
TU)core member
iSae

WTJ your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ your clan   WTJ your clan Icon_minitimeSun Jun 17, 2012 6:17 pm

Notwithstanding the level (86), for me is OK. Regards.
Back to top Go down
Papucel
-CLANLeader-
-CLANLeader-
Papucel

WTJ your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ your clan   WTJ your clan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:28 am

atm you need to lvl up a little more untill i invite you,those guys boting damaged our recruit system,you`ll be 1 hit from enemy tag:\
Back to top Go down

WTJ your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ your clan   WTJ your clan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 5:06 am

I understand; what lvl would you like me to be at? I am trying to lvl fast the issue is I can never get a good XP party due to having no one to party with. I do daily’s every day Katrina, SOA, and so on but that’s it. I can’t solo due to not having an ISS as well. Would it be possible for some of the clan to party me even if I am not a clan member? Could people send me friend invites, so I can see when people are on. This way it will give us a chance to party with each other and people can judge if they like me and it will help me lvl so I can join you guys that much faster. Thanks for the info and I look forward to playing with you guys.
Back to top Go down
Papucel
-CLANLeader-
-CLANLeader-
Papucel

WTJ your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ your clan   WTJ your clan Icon_minitimeMon Jun 18, 2012 2:58 pm

you wont find here either,90% of clan are lvl 90...i dont know how much the members can help you lvl when you can`t enter with them in instances:\..
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WTJ your clan Empty
PostSubject: Re: WTJ your clan   WTJ your clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WTJ your clan
Page 1 of 1