TheUninvited Clan Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Lineage II - Bartz Server

HomePortalLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
Only clan-member account approved. If you're already one, contact a Clan Leader in-game to be approved.
We focus on recruiting: Aeore Healers/ Iss Enchanters/ Othel Rogues (active, 94+)
• Visit forum on daily basis, to be informed about all clan news!

Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage

Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan Empty
PostSubject: Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan   Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan Icon_minitimeTue Apr 03, 2012 4:49 pm

Hey I am a returning Lineage 2 veteran from 4 years ago. I was an active PvPer on Devianne in a top clan and by the end had earned all boss jewels (baium, aq, zaken, antharas, frintessa) as well as a hoard of over enchanted weapons and armor. Unfortunately I had a falling out with a good friend in game and lost all of it in a dispute. I quit, and haven't looked back until now, with the Truly Free model. I am currently a 84 almost 85 dominator (ISS).

I am looking for a clan that loves to pvp in small skirmishes and in massive scale battles (sieges)

I am also interested in the new PvE content (raids, dailies) which didn't exist when I last played the game at the top level.

My character ingame is DeathReborn

I have teamspeak and a headset and any other questions you need answered feel free to throw them my way.

Thank you for your consideration
Back to top Go down
leonpwnz
TU)member
TU)member
leonpwnz

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan   Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 2:36 am

+1 from me but when u will have lvl 86
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan   Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan Icon_minitimeWed Apr 04, 2012 6:56 am

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan   Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 7:47 am

+1
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan   Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan Icon_minitimeFri Apr 06, 2012 9:58 pm

im lvl 85 but that was easy, now 86 is a bit harder. would be nice to have some help as i soloed all the way so far
Back to top Go down
Quattro
TU)core member
TU)core member
Quattro

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan   Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan Icon_minitimeSat Apr 07, 2012 2:16 am

pm leonpwnz/pira/widar/darkwish or me for invite.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan   Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Lineage 2 Veteran Returning WTJ Clan
Page 1 of 1